|Ingredients||Deionized Water, Dead Sea Mud, Olive extract,Squalane, Alpha-Arbutin, Glycerin, Collagen, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Oil, Cucumber Extract, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Tea Tree Oil, Propylene glycol, Sodium alga acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-100 Stearate, Chamomile Oil, Glygol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lavender Essential Oil, Xanthum Gum|
1. This mineral-rich formula absorbs excess oil and removes dead skin cells, dirt and toxins to reveal fresh, soft skin.stimulates circulation and refines skin’s texture, clarity and tone.
2. Removes Dead Skin Cells- the natural silica found in the black mud hardens on the skin once you apply the mask. This step allows the mask to extract toxins and impurities located deep in the skin layers, and also to attach to dead skin cells. After washing it all off the result is clear looking skin, with clean pores and even skin tone.
3. Can Help with Acne- thank to its therapeutic effect, this mask is a real life saver if you suffer from acne, black heads and breakouts. contains natural minerals like magnesium, calcium, sulphur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium, which are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse the skin.
4. Stimulates Circulation- when blood circulation is poor it leads to an uneven skin tone, patches on the skin, and may even cause wrinkles. By applying a weekly facial mud mask you can dramatically help the blood flow to your skin cells and achieve a healthier and plumper looking skin.
Why choose our dead sea mud mask?
It can also be used on body
Directions of this dead sea mud mask
1. Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin, avoiding eye area or open wounds.
2. Rinse off after 15 minutes.
A. We have mature order flow which will protect clients’ benefits.
– Incoming raw materials and components are tested.
– Constant inspections during manufacturing, filling, and packaging.
– Documentation that ensures conformity to the customer’s specifications.
– The production process is monitored from beginning to end.
– All orders are released only after QA final approval.
We have clean factory workshop, professional technicians and workers
We have kinds of certificates
We have comfortable office
Welcome to our company or contact us by the above contact information!
Q: What is the lead time of this dead sea mud mask?
A: If you use our existed warehouse package, the lead time is 3-7 days. If you need Jar Customization Service, the lead time is 15-35 days.
Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: By T/T Payment (30%-50% deposit, balance paid off after cargoes are finished).
Q: Who are you selling to? Where are your main market?
A: Our main markets include USA, England, Australia, Phillipine, Sweden, German, Poland, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Dubai, South Africa etc.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority! Magnolia people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end: 1).All raw workers care every details in handling the stamping, printing, stitching, packing processes; 2).Quality Control Department is specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
Q: 1). How can you guarantee that all material you used is environmental-friendly; 2).Could I get some samples?
A:1) We exercise strict control over the purchase of raw material, experimental detection, production process and the inspection of the finished product.
A:2) We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the sample fee and the courier cost.
Regarding the sample fee: you can wire it through Western Union, Paypal or T/T. Pls note that we will regard this sample fee as part of the down payment and will deduct them from the total amount when you place the order for mass production.
Regarding the courier cost: You can wire the courier cost together with the sample fee and we will have the courier cost prepaid.
Q: How long have you engaged in this business?
A: Over 10 years.