|Ingredients||Shea butter, Hyaluronic acid, Aloe vera, Lavender extracts, Aqua (water), Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Vitellaria paradoxa (shea butter), Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, Sodium polyacrylate, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, Mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, Lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, Pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, Thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, oil, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Hydrogenated olive oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, Olea europaea (olive) fruit unsaponifiables, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Xanthan gum, Trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, Aspartic acid, Sodium chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic acid,
Dehydroacetic acid, Linalool, Limonene.
|Functions||1. Gently exfoliates hard, rough skin on heels and soles, leaving feet ultra-soft and buffed to perfection.
2. Massage daily onto damp skin, concentrating on dry areas such as heels, toes and balls of your feet.
3. Naturally active ingredients include natural pumice to remove dead skin cells, softening avocado and wheatgerm oils rich in vitamin E, and the invigorating aromas of peppermint and rosemary essential oils.
1. To use, massage daily onto damp skin, concentrating on dry areas such as heels, toes and balls of your feet.
2. Rinse well with warm water and pat dry.
Why choose our products and service?
A. We have mature order flow which will protect clients’ benefits.
– Incoming raw materials and components are tested.
– Constant inspections during manufacturing, filling, and packaging.
– Documentation that ensures conformity to the customer’s specifications.
– The production process is monitored from beginning to end.
– All orders are released only after QA final approval.
We have clean factory workshop, professional technicians and workers
We have kinds of certificates
We have comfortable office
Welcome to our company or contact us by the above contact information!
Q: What is the lead time of this foot peeling cream?
A: If you use our existed warehouse package, the lead time is 3-7 days. If you need Jar Customization Service, the lead time is 15-35 days.
Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: By T/T Payment (30%-50% deposit, balance paid off after cargoes are finished).
Q: Who are you selling to? Where are your main market?
A: Our main markets include USA, England, Australia, Phillipine, Sweden, German, Poland, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Dubai, South Africa etc.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority! Magnolia people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end: 1).All raw workers care every details in handling the stamping, printing, stitching, packing processes; 2).Quality Control Department is specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
Q: 1). How can you guarantee that all material you used is environmental-friendly; 2).Could I get some samples?
A:1) We exercise strict control over the purchase of raw material, experimental detection, production process and the inspection of the finished product.
A:2) We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the sample fee and the courier cost.
Regarding the sample fee: you can wire it through Western Union, Paypal or T/T. Pls note that we will regard this sample fee as part of the down payment and will deduct them from the total amount when you place the order for mass production.
Regarding the courier cost: You can wire the courier cost together with the sample fee and we will have the courier cost prepaid.
Q: How long have you engaged in this business?
A: Over 10 years.