Pure Jojoba Essectial Oil Organic Jojoba Oil
- Jojoba oil, also known as the “Gold of Desert” is an odourless golden coloured liquid wax, which is produced from the seeds of jojoba plant. Simmondsia Chinensis, the scientific term of jojoba plant, is a desert shrub that is found in the arid regions of the Arizona, Mexico and California. It is mainly obtained as liquid wax, golden in colour.
- Jojoba oil is very similar to sebum – the oil that humans excrete to lubricate their skin and hair. Jojoba oil can be used as sebum substitution for people with decreased sebum production. It can also be used to remove excess sebum and build up from the hair. It is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, non-toxic and comedogenic which makes it extremely beneficial for the hair, face and the entire body.
1. Cleanser Jojoba oil helps to clean the traces of clogged and crusted sebum. Its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help to keep the scalp clean and healthy. It has excellent soil solubilising agents which can remove sticky build up from the hair as well as air borne particulates.
2.For Hair Shine Jojoba oil works to gives shine and a healthy appearance to the hair. Apply it all over your hair for added shine or can just apply to the ends. Jojoba oil smoothes hair cuticles and hides the appearance of dry, frizzy and dull looking hair. It helps to seal the natural moisture in the hair shaft and adds lustre and shine to the hair by minimizing the damage caused by pollutants and chemicals.
3. For Hair Growth Jojob a oil prevents and stops hair loss and thinning of hair caused by the clogged hair follicles. Jojoba oil dissolves and clears these blockages and promotes development of new hair cells which leads to hair growth. Using jojoba oil to massage the scalp can help to improve blood circulation which stimulates the hair follicles to grow rapidly.
4. As a conditioner Someone who with frizzy hair can use jojoba oil to improve its texture and appearance. The proteins and minerals present in the hair act as a natural conditioner leaving the hair soft and shiny.
5. For dry scalp Jojoba is an excellent moisturizer for the scalp. Jojoba oil moisturizes your scalp deep down to the pores and doesn’t evaporate. This keep a deep and lasting moisturizing effect balancing the pH level of the scalp. It also promotes a healthy scalp with its anti-bacterial properties and is a great to treat dandruff, dry scalp and psoriasis on the scalp. It moisturizes the scalp well and keeps the hair strong from the roots.
6. For oily hair Jojoba oil helps to control the sebum excretion by our scalp glands and regulates the flow of sebum in clogged pores. It balances the amount of oil in our hair.
7. As a moisturizer:Jojoba oil has high amount of ceramides which cover skin cells and are responsible for regulation of their hydration. help to against moisture loss, as well as against allergens and dust pollution. It softens dry and pesky patches and restores the skin to a healthy condition. Jojoba oil is a natural cure for eczema which is caused due to lack of moisture. It keeps the skin supple and well moisturized.
8. As an anti wrinkle treatment : Jojoba oil is also effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles. jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E which is potent in eliminating the free radicals that are responsible for skin ageing. Continuous use of jojoba oil can decrease the fine lines and wrinkles by up to 25 %. It is highly effective if used fairly with face wash or a moisturising cream. Linoleic acid and the antioxidants present in jojoba oil helps regenerating the skin cells.
9. For acne : Clogged pores often lead to pimples or acne and are a common problem among teenagers.It helps to dissolve the oil production of pimples and blackheads and also helps to break the acne. Jojoba oil clears up the exposed areas and clogged pores and leaves no scar marks clearing the blemishes. With extended use, jojoba oil reduces the pores size, and controls oil secretion which prevents acne from reappearing.
10. As an anti-inflammatory : With its anti-bacterial properties, it can bring down skin inflammation and is also helpful in killing skin bacteria. Its anti-inflammatory properties can be utilized for treating several skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis where skin gets inflamed. It has an amazing effect on skin and is used for healing wounds, cuts and minor infections like sunburns, cold sores and warts. Jojoba oil reduces painful swelling and redness that often accompanies a injury. You can also use it on your lips as a lip balm. It will keep the lips smooth and chap free.
11. As a facial cleanser : Jojoba oil has good cleansing properties and can be used as a makeup remover and a facial cleanser. Soak a cotton ball with jojoba oil and rub it all over your face and lips. Then remove the oil residue from your face with moist cotton. This oil helps in removing all traces of makeup instantly and helpful in removing eye makeup like kohl, mascara, liner and eye shadow. It doesn’t give any eye irritations. As the eye area is very sensitive, make sure you apply it with great care and do not rub it harshly.Regular application will make the lashes more beautiful.
12. As body oil : Jojoba oil can be applied not just on face, but all over the body prior to bathing. It gives adequate hydration to the body so you can safely skip body lotion after bathing. This quick and easy absorption into the skin also promotes blood flow which will give you glowing skin. You can use it for body massage as well. Its pleasant smell and non- greasy texture give a soothing feeling.It seals in moisture, leaving skin soft and smooth.
13. Foot softener : Regular application of jojoba oil on the feet will prevent cracked heels and keep the feet smooth. For an intense foot treatment, apply oil and put on the socks. Leave on for one hour. Feet will be beautifully smooth and soft. Other Great benefits:
How to use
- Eye and Face Makeup Remover :Add a few drops of jojoba oil to fingers or to a cotton ball and wipe over eyes and face. Rinse off with water and follow with regular cleanser.
- Facial Cleanser and Moisturizer To cleanse normal to dry skin, apply with a few drops on fingers or cotton ball. Remove with water. Pat a few more drops on to damp skin for a lasting moisture treatment.
- Body Moisturizer Apply immediately after shower or bath, while skin is still damp. It seals in moisture, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- Massage and Bath Oil Great for a massage therapist or for use at home. Perfect for sensitive skin. Add a few drops to your bath to leave skin moisturized, soft, and smooth.
- Foot and Hand Softener :Use alone or add a few drops to your regular moisturizer. For an intense foot treatment, apply oil, wrap in gauze and put on socks. Leave on for at least one hour. Feet will be beautifully soft and smooth.
- Deep Conditioning Treatment for Hair :Smooth a quarter-sized amount of oil over damp hair, focusing on ends. Wait 5-10 minutes before shampooing out. To help mend split ends, rub one or two drops onto ends.
- Cuticle Oil:Apply a few drops to rough, dry cuticles at least once per day.
- Shaving Prep and Aftershave.Apply to beard or desired area beneath your shaving product. Helps prevent razor burn and leaves skin smooth and soft. Apply directly after shaving to effectively soothe and moisturize skin.
- Carrier Oil :Dilute a few drops of your favorite essential oil, such as Tea Tree Oil or Lavender, in Jojoba Oil prior to massaging into the skin.
- Summer Hair Protection :Massage a quarter-sized amount to hair before going swimming to protect it from chlorine and salt water. Jojoba oil has a vast array of uses to treat the whole body. However, there are a couple of things you need to keep in my mind while using jojoba oil for the first-time. Use the oil sparingly. A little goes a long way. The skin should absorb the oil completely and there shouldn’t be any greasy residue left behind.
|Package||Packed with 5 layer hard paper cartons. The jar box can be designed and print as customers’requirements.|
|By sea(Door to Door)|
|By Air(Door to Door)|
Research & Development
1.Well-experienced Formulation Researchers to design innovative formulations and custom formulations for you.
2.Customization according to each individual demand resulted in unique product for each private label.
3.Continuously updating and implementing latest technologies, trend information to develop industry leading products.
4. Art Designers to give you suggestions on color combination, trends and creative ideas. Packaging Design Team to develop state-of-the-art molds and advanced components.
With our strong QA and QC teams, stringent quality control at every stage of production from raw materials to finish products, Every new product must be tested and verified strictly by professional team. Our insistence on using premium natural ingredients for manufacturing our skin care products. Do not conduct animal testing for our products. We meet and exceed customers’ quality expectation always.
We strive to give you the most competitive prices. We equipped with advanced machines to lower the cost of components.We can provide a total solution, from design to finished products in order to save your man-power and cost.
You are welcome to visit GUANGZHOU MAGNOLIA COSMETICSCO.,LIMITED!
We have been providing OEM Service for clients in fine cosmetics and skin care field. We are acomprehensive enterprise that combines scientific research, product development, manufacture, marketing and service. Our factory covers an area of 10,000 square meters.
We specialize in designing and manufacturing all kinds of OEM cosmetic products. We can provideone-stop services including product design, package design, accessory selection and so on!
The detail please contact us we will send mail to you. We’re offer all kinds of cosmetics and skin care products, make-up, sheet mask, sunscreen, body care, etc. if you’re interested in cosmetics please kindly e-mail us. Thank you!