Anti-wrinkle 100% Pure 24K Gold Facial Mask
24k gold mask lifts and firms your skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and brighten the skin.
Gold has long been known for its many beneficial properties, particularly its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Everyone from the ancient Egyptians to Romans used it both for purely medicinal purposes and for beauty treatments. Nowadays, modern scientists are once again using gold to turn back the time on our skin and make it look younger and healthier. There are few concrete scientific studies that support this theory, although gold has many faithful advocates who praise its legendary powers of healing and rejuvenation.
“Gold appears to slow down collagen depletion and the breakdown of elastin to prevent agging skin”, claims Kathryn Danzey, who has decided to make a living out of importing a gold facial treatment initially developed in Japan into Western countries. “It stimulates cellular growth of the deepest layer of the skin to regenerate healthy, firm skin cells and provide a tightening effect. Its anti-inflammatory properties are also thought to decrease skin inflammation and seem to slow down melanin secretion and thus reduce age spots. The skin looks wonderful afterwards”.
Benefits of 24 Gold Facial Mask:
– Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
– Reduces the appearance of sun damage.
– Reduces age spots.
– Helps lighten skin.
– Evens out skin tone.
– Makes skin look and feel smoother and softer.
– Fights off damaging free radicals.
– Help prevent premature aging.
– Slows down collagen depletion.
– Defies the human aging process.
– Look younger almost immediately.
– Provides a golden glow.
– Promotes skins firmness.
– Increases skin elasticity.
– Provide a tightening effect.
– Prevents agging skin.
– Minimizes skin inflammation.
– Lifts the skin.
– Stimulates cellular growth.
– Serves as an all natural sunscreen.
– Lessens scarring and skin blemishes.
– Repairs damaged skin cells
– Increases the life of the skin.
Apply on face avoiding the lips and area around eyes. wash off when dry.